Windows ssh client recommendations (for yast2 use)
I ssh from a windows box into SuSE boxes all the time.

In general it works great.

Running yast2 in terminal mode is the one exception.

Does anyone know a ssh client (and terminal emulation) that
lets the alt-x key sequences work and draws the screen
graphics correctly?

I mind it being commercial, but OSS would be better.

Currently I use cygwin and ssh when I want to run yast2, but
the graphics show as funky chars.

I use "SecureCRT" in vt100 mode for my normal ssh access,
but I don't know how to get alt-x type of keystrokes to be sent.

TIA
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer