X-CD-Roast is locking up my machine.
  • From: Tom Nielsen <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 05 May 2003 20:39:17 -0700
I used this product on 8.0 and started having problems when I got KDE
3.1. I've sense then upgraded to 8.2 and this happened....

I used it for the first time tonight to burn a couple CDs. Setup went
fine and all the drives were found and associated perfectly. Everything
went fine. I copied the songs from the CD to the drive, burned the CD
and life was good.

I then deleted the song via CD-Roast and dropped in a new CD to copy. I
copied files from the CD to the drive. I dropped in a blank CD and
started to burn. The burner spun up and down a couple times and then the
lights on my keyboard started to blink and my maching froze. I had to
use the bailout button and restart my machine. I then tried it 3 other
times each time having to bailout.

Anyone have any ideas? I had the same problem on 8.0 after I upgraded,
but thought the new 8.2 would fix it. No luck.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Nielsen
Neuro Logic Systems, Inc.