klipper popups & kde tips
Hi,

I'll ask about 3 things which really aren't problems; but they annoy me
sometimes.

- When i cut or copy some url; klipper starts giving popup windows
periodically; asking me what to do with that url. Is it a bug? If not;
can i switch this option off?

- Again with clipper. When i copy a string; and select any other string
to replace it with the copied one; and then click Ctrl-V; it pastes
nothing. I have to choose what to paste from klipper menu. Is that;
again; a bug?

- Sometimes a tip stays still on the screen after i move the mouse
cursor elsewhere. Is that a bug of KDE; and is it fixed in kde 3.1?

Versions: suse 8.1, kde 3.0.3

Thanks,

  • No further messages