Re: [SLE] It's Official: SCO Declares IP Jihad on Linux
  • From: ABHIJIT NAIK <abhie700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 19:11:14 -0700 (PDT)
Friends,

If SCO is out to dominate the Linux community in the manner it is acting
then the Linux users and its other producers should go for an all out
boycott of the SCO group. I am a proud user of Linuxware and Unixware and
I believe strongly in the ways that this community holds on to the freedom
of usage and delivery of this software. SCO has underestimated the users
and overestimated its stupidity. So why not just tell SCO to take a hike.

ABHIJIT NAIK