Re: [SLE] SLES8
  • From: Michael Hasenstein <mha@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:07:24 -0800
Dmitry Melekhov wrote:

Sorry, I found that I don't satisfied with your answer.
I'm writing too fast ;-)))
See my previous mail.

deleted... what exactly is still open? The conditions are clear: xyz Euro/Dollar per year per machine, if you have a high number of machines you can negotiate a discount of course. Should you install anything we give you (the SLES box istelf or any patches) on more than one machine there's nothing we can or would want to do about it - we cannot override the individual packages license. But we can cut you off from future patches/product purchases. Like every software company does.

Michael