Re: [SLE] YOU/Manual - what do the various text colors mean (red, blue, black), why are some boxes checked and some not, and what does YOU expect me to do next?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:12:18 +0100 (CET)

The 02.11.22 at 20:39, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

> >I wish they would make up their minds! I can't decide which is the
> >correct name :-(
>
> Well to be honest I did the other way ( ie changed the below version so
> it says susehelpindex

Yes, I noticed. I suppose we are both correct, till somebody who knows
better finds out :-)

> I have filed a bug allready. The funny part is SuSEcobfig is run
> everytime YOU is run and at least one should have seen it ( well if it
> was not all GUI I mostly have the root-tail running :-)

I noticed it when I modified the apache config so that susehelp worked
outside konkeror, and run suseconfig manually. It wasn't difficult to find
out, and I was reading my own notes I wrote when adjusting suse 7.3 for it
problems with susehelp.

> >I'll have a look; they are very confussing, no help button... worsened
> >because the "size" box below remains at "0" all the time. It's very
>
> resize the whole thing make it as wide as your sceeen adjust the panel
> heights and than you have a workable packagemanager screen :-)

I'll try that, thankyou :-)

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson