Re: [SLE] SLES8
  • From: Michael Hasenstein <mha@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:57:48 -0800
Dmitry Melekhov wrote:

I think the same, but... I don't want to violate license even if Suse will
not know about this ;-)

Forwarded your "they don't reply" internally.

Just go ahead and just "do it", I'd say if you end up violating anything it's our fault if we didn't respond, right?

Could someone from Suse tell me is is possible to install updates to
serveral servers
if I have only one SLES8 box with maintenance?
Certanly, I'm at my own, etc, etc....

Technically: yes
Legally: Don't know, but I know that it's definitely legal for us to revoke your maintenance web access if we find out that you do that (we may have to refund part of the money you paid) ;-( - no one can force us to provide this service if you don't agree to our terms.

Michael