Re: [SLE] Which VIVO/TITO card to buy?
  • From: Pieter Hulshoff <phulshof@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:03:56 +0100
> > I wish to buy a video card for tv recording and playback. Due to
> > overwhelming popularity it is next to impossible to get a Matrox or
> > ATI 8500 AIW card in this country (the Netherlands). What would be
> > the next card in line to consider?
> What about one of the ATI All-In-wonder cards? Usually these also have
> the 7500 or 8500 chip installed, but with many more features, like the
> TV tuner, etc. ?

Perhaps I was a tad unclear in my message: it's next to impossible to get my
hands on one of those AIW cards here in the Netherlands. The final store I'd
found that had them just ran out of stock, and cannot tell me when they'll
have it again. Perhaps with the new ATI drivers I might be able to find a
9700 AIW in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Pieter