YOU rpm install from konqueror not working
  • From: Michael Sacco <msacco01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:07:10 -0500
Hello everyone.

I seem to have a problem installing RPM's through konqueror with SuSE 8.1.
Previously, when I tried to download an RPM, konqueror would put up a screen
with a button that said "install with yast" or similar. Now, if I try to
download any rpm at all, konqueror becomes this black screen of nothingness.
However gothic it is, I would much appreciate the old screen back, and have
no clue how to remedy this. I have kept KDE updated with all the latest
downloads of YOU to date. Thanks in advance.
--
"So I went by, 'cause I had the time. Told the northern lights to keep
shining. They told me to tell you they're waving." - Tori Amos

  • No further messages