How do I export X desktop to remote Win2K machine ?
  • From: "Douglass Turner" <dugla@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 04:35:24 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

The situation: KDE on Suse running on box A. Win2K on box B running X-Win32. Both sit on the same LAN.

I want to export the X-windows (KDE) desktop session from box A to box B. I've read numerous docs none of which describe the specifics of Suse. I had no problems doing this with a Redhat installation which is different enough from Suse to not be applicable.

Could someone please provide me with detailed step by step instructions. I'm stumped.

Thanks,
Doug
dugla@xxxxxxxxxx

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com