Disk Encryption
  • From: Dan Pauls <danpauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:38:11 -0600
Where is the documentation located for the "built-in" encryption? I see a
check box in the partitioning app, but no help on how to set things up. Is
there any way a disk so encrypted can be read by another OS (like Windows
2K)?

Any opinions on BestCrypt? I still need to keep Windows 2K on my laptop, even
though I hardly ever need to use it, thanks to the state of maturity of Linux
and Crossover Office. But I would like to encrypt my data and be able to
read it with either Windows or Linux.

Thanks,

--
Dan Pauls, broadcasting on