Re: [SLE] MAC OS on Linux - 2 Solutions
  • From: Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:04:11 +0200
Hi, Dale,

You can run MacOS9 PPC/MacOS X if you install Linux on PPC Mac (with Mac on LInux), or 68k MacOS 7.x/8.x on x86 Linux with BasiliskII.

Both subjects were covered on my web site:

http://snow.prohosting.com/guru4mac/macos68kemu-on-linux.html
http://snow.prohosting.com/guru4mac/macos9_emu_bench.html

PS. I wrote these articles some time ago, when Mac on Linux did not supported MacOS X yet.