Re: [SLE] MAC OS on Linux
  • From: Patrick <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:39:06 -0500
On Thursday 07 November 2002 07:58 pm, Dale wrote:
> I asked a simple question, not because I am ready to give up on
> Linux. I never will. I just want to get familiar with the Mac OS and
> see what it's like. Sorry I Fu@#$g asked!!! It's people like you that
> scare off would-be linux converts with your judgemental and defensive
> opinions. I asked a question and was hoping to receive advise, not
> opinions! They say opinions are like your ass, everybody has one and
> they all stink.

Dale,
Do a search in Google for Mac on Linux and I think you will find some
hits there. I have been hearing lots about that recently and I know it
is being worked on and I believe ready to go. I think there might be a
Mac on Linux site as well which should give you much more insight into
trying it out.

Patrick
Registered Linux User #225206