Re: [SLE] MAC OS on Linux
  • From: Lao Toma <laotoma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 00:38:20 +0000
Maybe I got hooked on all these threads about how to make fonts looking half-decent under Star Office or Open Office, or top/bottom posting (I am French used to drive on the right side of the road. I live in England ans drive on the left side now (I do not call it the wrong side. Just the one that is 'local standard practice') Maybe same could apply to lists: some are bottom-posting, others are top-posting ... I just laugh at the idea of me trying to convince the British that drive on the right side of the road is the way to go ...

My 2 euro-cents :-)

Laotoma
(BTW, is there a formal rule from list-owner on this list for top/bottom posting?)