RE: [SLE] GTK?
  • From: "Fancher, Mark (GEAE)" <Mark.Fancher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:34:43 -0500
I'm using SuSE 8.0 (Personal). Maybe the 8.1 professional would get me by these
issues?

The program I'm trying to install is an rpm file. I'm installing it with, the
KDE installer utility (the installer that automatically comes up when you click
on an RPM file in KDE).

I'm trying to install a 'ham radio' program called 'XDX', written by Joop
Stakenborg:

http://radio.linux.org.au/pkgdetail.phtml?sectpat=All&ordpat=title&descpat=&pkgi
d=337

Mark