Re: [SLE] SuSE Linux 8.1 Professional....review.
  • From: Curtis Rey <crrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:17:05 -0600
Well, in all honesty... The writer seems a bit clueless. How he could miss
during his installation the section that says "Install all of Gnome" is
beyond me. Seems that many that read it feel the same way. Also, the
screens shots are not very telling and portray the desktop/apps in an
unflattering manner and are generally misleading.

The guy's getting a lot of negative feedback. I wonder if he really tried the
distro or just hit a couple of buttons, opened up a few apps, and then wrote
an article he calls a review. I don't get it (though it wouldn't be the
first time "I didn't get it" - lol).

Cheers, Curtis

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 10:58, Fred A. Miller wrote:

--
Billboard Writer vs. Literature = Micorsoft vs. Computing,