Re: [SLE] Dupicated howto trees
  • From: "Carlos E. R" <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 20:30:09 +0100
Steven Augart wrote:

The problem is also present in 8.0. I found this when I was trying to
trim the fat on the hard drive on my laptop. Ugly. I assume it was a mistake on the part of the packager.

:-(

They're not quite identical. /usr/share/doc/howto/en/html/mini/HOWTO/mini
has newer versions of a few files than /usr/share/doc/howto/en/html/mini does.

That's even worse: they can not be deleted so easily, and you have got to check both versions before reading.

I hope they fixed it in 8.1.

I'll soon check that: I just bought it. Right now, I'm wating for my backup to finish so to start the upgrade ASAP :-)

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson