OT dns services
  • From: jack malone <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 11:23:35 -0600
I'm looking for a dns service to be able to get back into my linux box at home from anywhere. I used to have dsl with a static IP address, but in process of getting married an moving to my wifes house, i had to give up dsl due to swbell moving the distance limit from 17000 feet to 16000, my new house sits at 16500 feet an they want let me move my dsl line. was not happy about that. So til dec 2003 when they put in a remote terminal in the area I had to switch over to cox cable modem an now need to get a dns service to be able to get into my machine. any suse users here that can recomend any that that they are using. I know about dns2go. they just went to charging $19.99 or so for a one domain for a year. I'm not aposed to paying for it just want to know peoples feelings an how the service is with what you are using.

thanks

jack

< Previous Next >