Re: [SLE] Why does SUSE 8.0 forgets everything ?
  • From: "Hipolito A. Gonzalez M." <hgonzale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 12:08:56 -0400
Damon Register wrote:

I understand all my friend. I did it and all good, but the first time,
all is good, the second, the 3th, 4th and more time, the change are
mantained but I loose the clock, the desktops, and some parts in the

Same here. I believe that this "fix" has created this disappearance
problem. on one computer I removed the fix and all the missing items
returned and the desktop returned to the default. On another computer,
removing the fix did absolutely nothing: the desktop remained the same.
I too would like to see this problem solved.

Damon Register

Thank you my friend. I'm very thankful.
Now, I know that is not problem in my instalation, is a problem in the KDE
Thank you my friend. If you need any from Venezuela, contact me.

--
www.geekcode.com
- A veces creo que hay vida en otros planetas, y a veces creo que