Re: [SLE] SuSE 8.1 ?
  • From: Fábio Rabelo <fabior@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:09:27 -0200

erik@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Under "Software", there stands " No base selection available".
ERROR: No proposal

What is wrong ??

This normaly means, the kernel has problems accessing your CD/DVD
drive. Did you try to install with the "failsafe" option?

Yes I did a try to install via the "failsafe" option.

Do you have another HD to test ?
It apears to be the same problem I have with Samsung HD !
Take a look at HD size, if it 0 bytes then is the same problem I have, then report for Suse the manufaturer and model ...
If is the same problem, Suse is droping this quality ?!?!?
I hope no !!

Fábio Rabelo