Re: [SLE] install suse 8.0 and have an embarrassed desktop interface KDE forever
  • From: Silviu Marin-Caea <silviu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:01:41 +0200
Adagilson B B da Silva wrote:
I'm at work now. So, everything is Windows here. I can't get a snapshot to send for you, but I can say that opening some windows in KDE 3 it leaves some shadows over background windows; that's it: foreground windows leaves embarrassed shadows over background windows or even the desktop im my Linux SuSE 8.0 / KDE 3.x
Why? I don't know
Some upgrades are required? Just you can say
thanks for your help

You should update with Yast Online Update, as a principle of good practice.

As long as your question goes, "embarrased" does not mean what you think it does :-)

What video card do you have?

--
Silviu Marin-Caea Systems Engineer Linux/Unix http://www.genesys.ro
Phone +40723-267961