Re: [SLE] install suse 8.0 and have an embarrassed desktop interface KDE forever
  • From: Adagilson B B da Silva <adagilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 08:42:12 -0200
I'm at work now. So, everything is Windows here. I can't get a snapshot to send for you, but I can say that opening some windows in KDE 3 it leaves some shadows over background windows; that's it: foreground windows leaves embarrassed shadows over background windows or even the desktop im my Linux SuSE 8.0 / KDE 3.x
Why? I don't know
Some upgrades are required? Just you can say
thanks for your help
a.