Re: [SLE] somebody said Linux was more stable?
Hi,

When your boot menu appears select the "memory Test' option, you'll be
amazed at the results.

I was having an issue with an old machine a while back, I ran the
'Memory Test' and it pointed out that some memory was damaged, after
removing the faulty SIMM (yes I said SIMM, told you the machine was a
bit old) the problems disappeared and the machine has been happily doing
its job for a year now.

Regards