Re: [SLE] Lets Just Say A Certain Strangeness II
  • From: Marcel Broekman <m.broek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 01:23:39 +0100
Op woensdag 6 november 2002 04:01, schreef John Lowell:
> Hi Marcel,
>
> I'm not replying to the list? I use the reply button, that's not how
> you do it?

No: then you're replying to me personally as you could've seen in the
to: field. I see you're using Kmail. If you read the mail and right
click on it you have the choice to "reply to all" that would sent a
reply to both the list and me. That would be better: at least the list
gets a copy too. Now you could delete my name from the to: field. Best
however would be to just right-click the email address of the list (in
the header) and then choose: Send reply to ...

> I have 8.1. There's a newer version of KDE than 8.1 provides?

No, not really a new version, just mainly bugfixes and optimizations.
8.1 provides KDE 3.03. Not advisable to download if you have a dial-up
connection though.

Marcel

< Previous Next >