Re: [SLE] IDS and SuSE Linux 8.1
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:23:20 -0500
On Tuesday 05 November 2002 18:15 pm, Alexandr Malusek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed IDS (a photo album website software,
> http://ids.sourceforge.net/) is not included in SuSE 8.1. It was in
> 8.0 and 7.3.
>
> Was it replaced by something better or was it just dropped because
> there wasn't enough space on 7 CDs? I don't like the latter option.

A lot of things were dropped in 8.1 Reasons unknown. Like pysol, and
very nice solitaire program.

Mayhaps they are trying to look more 'business-like'??

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 11/05/02
18:21 +
"I may not understand what you say, but I will defend till your death
my right to deny it."