Re: [SLE] Time Has Come For Microsoft Settlement(OT)
Hi,

Although some people complain about it at times, I am still a big
OpenOffice user. In fact, strange as it may be, on "The Screensavers"
last week (TechTV) they clearly stated, "OpenOffice is the way to go --
even on Windoze", and they are a big "windows"-based show for the most
part. Just stay up to date with it.

I personally and highly recommend using red-carpet to keep things up to
date, especially since there is an OpenOffice channel.. I am sorry for
the SuSE folks, but I still find that Ximian and red-carpet stays more
up to date than you do :( In fact, I use red-carpet to keep my "wine"
up to date also.

ciao
Kat