Re: [SLE] Office Jet and CUPS
  • From: Kin Ho Cheung <khcheung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 12:52:47 +0800
Have u look to see if the usb modules a loaded u need at least usbcore, usb-uhci (or uhci) and the printer modules. Also when u ran the ptal-init setup it did detect the printer on the usb port. Oh one more thing there is apparently a bug in cups 1.1.16 that won't allow the ptal to work properly in cups u need either cups 1.1.15 or the CVS of the upcoming 1.1.17.