Re: [SLE] 8.1 - <kdesu konqueror> stopped working?
  • From: "Joe & Sesil Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 12:09:57 +0800
On 11/02/2002 08:46 AM, andy stone wrote:

OK - basic newbie question:
In KDE I like to run File Manager as SU (kdesu konqueror) sometimes.
This has been fine for a while, adn always was fine in 8.0
The other day it just refused to run, and I don't know why.
It gets as far as the password form, then just dies.
I guess its a permissions thing? But can't find what or why.

Try reinstalling kdelibs (which includes kdesu [the password prompt]). I don't know if it will fix your problem, but there is a new update (same version number though) dated 10/31.

--
Joe & Sesil Morris
New Tribes Mission