Re: [SLE] setting up a Cisco Aironet 350 series PMCIA
  • From: Markus Schmid <mschmid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 22:40:21 +0100
Joel,

I have the same problem. I fixed it with the Cisco acu tool (available from cisco with drivers). This craphical tool let you define the SSID and the web key......
When I start my computer I have to start shortly the acu and wait for some seconds and I get an IP address (dhcp).
I don't know how to setup it automaticly. It looks to me as the dhcp client is not statrted on this card!??

hope it helps
Markus

Setting up a Cisco Aironet 350 series PMCIA LAN card under SuSE 8.1