RE: [SLE] Two NIC's in one box
  • From: Jonathan Cowherd <jonathan.cowherd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:13:36 -0500
Look at:

http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2001-May/002919.htm

I think that the NICs must be able to support MAC assignment. There
are a only a few cards that do, usually called server adapters. I think
only CISCO supports it at the switch level, so if you start getting packet
lose, it may be either not be turned on or not supported.

Jonathan Paul Cowherd
Linux and Java Administrator
Genscape, Inc.
Email: jonathan.cowherd@xxxxxxxxxxxx