Maple8 runs under SuSE 8.0
  • From: Vinay Ramnath <v.ramnath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:00:36 +0100
Hi,

this message should actually be under the topic "does Maple8 run under SuSE 8.1" or so which I sent some time ago, but I don't have it anymore, so I can't reply to it, sorry.

I was lucky and could buy SuSE 8.0 pro upgrade for 25 euro's at my local bookstore. I did a clean installation and it runs fine as far as I can see and even though Maple8 has only passed the test on SuSE until version 7.2, I haven't had any difficulties with it on SuSE 8.0 yet and I don't expect any.

Vinay

  • No further messages