Re: [SLE] CSS in Mozilla
  • From: "Joe & Sesil Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 07:43:33 +0800
Kevin L Hochhalter wrote:

I tossed a page up on one of my servers that you can use
to verify if css rendering is working. I pulled up this page on my
workstation using Mozilla 1.1, Phoenix 0.2, Opera 6.x, and Konqueror, and
it looks fine. Follow this link, and let me know how it looks.

http://www.worshipthebean.com

I just checked it out with Netscape 7.0, and it worked without a hitch, exactly as the text described it should look. HTH.

--
Joe & Sesil Morris
New Tribes Mission