Re: [SLE] Font installation
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 23:54:51 +1000
Baris Erbas wrote:

Hi People,
I have been trying to install fonts from my Windows partition using KDE
Control Center (I had done it before but then had to remove linux for some
reason) but I get the message "ERROR: Could not open font"
What may be the reason?
thx alot

--
Baris Erbas

p.s. what is the easiest way of reinstalling all the fonts?

Rather than use the Control Centre go to the SuSE database at their site and you will find an article on how to install the fonts. It's all simply explained in the article. (Have a look in the HELP in your SuSE installation - perhaps that article is already installed on your system; do a search on "fonts".)

Cheers.