Re: [SLE] How to Save Yast2 Package choices?
  • From: Simon Oliver <simon.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:32:07 +0100
Simon Oliver wrote:

> Under Yast1, when I had chosen a set of packages I could save the
> selection to disk and use it during further installations on other
> machines. How is can this be done using Yast2?

Ok, I found how to save the package set (from the Extras menu) but when I
try to load the package set on a freshly installed machine running the
same version of SuSE Yast dies badly with

/sbin/yast: line 148: 1043 Illegal instruction
/usr/lib/YaST2/bin/y2base $module "$@" ncurses

The X version has simillar problems.

--
Simon Oliver