Re: [SLE] ISDN dial-on-demand in SuSE 8.0
On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 11:13, Thibaut Cousin wrote:

(...)

> Thanks for the answer! I tried that yesterday, to no avail. The DIALMODE
> variable was "auto", I changed it to "automatic" just in case, but it didn't
> correct the problem. (..)

OK, 'automatic' was just a guess, I don't use it that way, so maybe I
was wrong there and it should be 'auto'. I use 'manual'.
Anyway, this was not the cause.

> What can I investigate next? Any idea?

Can you check 'dial on demand' in YaST2 ??
This is possible in SuSE 8.1, which I am running since yesterday.

Wolfi
mailto:wolfi_z@xxxxxxx