Re: [SLE] vsftpd can't login
  • From: Christopher Mahmood <ckm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:21:53 -0700
* steve (fsanta@xxxxxxxxxx) [021002 12:22]:
> 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,2,35,134)
> Cannot create a data connection: No route to host

That's a message from the client. If it's really doing passive mode
it's trying to connect to the high port that the server told it to
for the data connection. For some reason it can't...either it's not
doing passive and trying to open a port for the server to connect
back to or you've got some kind of general networking/firewall
problem. I'd try another client such as the one from lukemftp.

--

-ckm