Re: [SLE] SuSE 8.1 Pro which filesystem to use ?
It is philosophical. It may be in the man pages somewhere, but even with
ext3, they like to run full fscks every so often. On my desktop system, I
have a couple of file systems I keep unmounted. I recently upgraded them to
ext3, and at the same time change the mount and the intervals so that then
will not need checking for about a year.

--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman@xxxxxx>
Enterprise Systems Group

< Previous Next >