usb 2.0 in Suse 8.0
I installed Suse 8.0 on a MSI KT3 Ultra-ARU
(http://www.motherboards.org/articlesd/motherboard-reviews/1127_1.html)
which contains 6 USB 2.0 ports. Everything went really well with
installation and I have the system running, but I cannot get the ports to
work with my printer (lexmark Z55) or my mouse (Genius). The ports are
recognized and the UHCI module is loaded. I know that support for usd 2.0
starts with kernel 2.4.19 and my ignorance is large enough to compile my own
kernel.

I just want to be able to use the usb ports in compatibility mode so I can
use my devices.

Can someone give me some advice? Thanks beforehand,

Jorge de la Vega

  • No further messages