Re: [SLE] Problems with serial port/suse 8 - SOLVED
  • From: Jon Biddell <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 23:25:17 +1000

Has anyone gotten a PalmOS device to sync using the USB ports ?

That is the last stumbling block before I ditch Windows totally
You can alsopoint Jpilot directly at ttyS0 which I did. :)
* Nick Selby (php@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [021001 03:18]:
::The problem was as simple as a sim link; thanks to Gerhard Siegesmund on the
::Jpilot list I did:
::
:: ln -s /dev/ttyS0 /dev/pilot
::
::which was what the Jpilot wanted to see. They synced up immediately.
--
Ben Rosenberg ---===---===---===--- mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
Tell me what you believe..