Re: [SLE] SuSe Firewalling and protecting against hackers
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:34:13 +0300
* PUTH CHAN CHOTH; <choth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 02 Oct, 2002 wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply. I do all the things that you tell me but
my LAN cannot access the Internet again. Would you mind telling how can I do
it next? Thank you so much for your assistance.

One thing I am 99 % sure is you have not bothered to read the
/etc/rc.config.d/firewall.rc.config and you want us to feed you with
the fish for today and tommorrow.

Read and complete item 6 in the above mentioned file and you should be
able to reach internet. If you are using squid for proxy make sure you
have configured that also

and let me grab my own copy from the mailserver no CC nor TO nor
BCC please

--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer