Re: [SLE] how to make a RPM for Suse
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dougmack@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 20:01:54 -0400
I bought "Maximum RPM" a couple of years ago. It makes no provision,
if I remember, for different distributions of Linux. It assumed that
an RPM was an RPM. What's different about SuSE RPM's? Obviously
something is. I should think that with the "common Linux" coming
up, these difficulties will be remedied. Hopefully.
--doug