E-commerce SW
  • From: jaakko tamminen <jaakko.tamminen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:00:10 +0300
Hi

Could someone recommend a software for the following:

New and used car dealer web-page. (dynamic contents)
Browsing thru cars, possibly based on criteria (new/old/model etc...)
Have pictures of the cars.
etc... You get the picture...

Should run under SuSE Linux OS.

The shop-keeper wants to have me to set the server up, that is okay...

But then he would be the one that updates the information, upload pictures
etc..

And he is not very good with computers, so it should have quite easy interface
for updating the contents.

The software can be GPL (I prefer that), or commercial.

Jaska.