Re: [SLE] SuSE 8.1 Pro (Update) just arrived in UK
  • From: Kevin.Lisciotti@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:31:32 -0400
How about posting a review once you get it installed. I'm interested to
know what kind of progress SuSE has made in the Wireless configuration
area ;)

**************************
Kevin Lisciotti, CISSP
IT Audit - FRB Boston
617-973-3039
**************************

Steve Cobrin <cobrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/01/2002 08:28 AM

To: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject: [SLE] SuSE 8.1 Pro (Update) just arrived in UK

Just had delivery in the UK, of SuSE 8.1 Pro Update

It gets its own box, rather than reusing the full versions box

Contents:
Administration Guide
Quick Install Poster
Advert for Linux Magazine
Support leaflet
Exclusion of liability leaflet
SuSE brochure.

7 CD's + 1 DVD, in square folded cardboard case, no instructions printed
on
case (I preferred rectangular case, with quick-install guide on it)
4 sticky labels

No badge

£29.59 (incl post & packing) ordered from www.pcbooks.com with 20%
discount