Re: [SLE] Please Help. Cannot boot SuSe.
Whenever I have a booting problem with any Linux or Unix system, the first
thing I do is to boot up in single user mode. This way you eliminate
network, and other configurational issues. Single user mode is the most
minimal mode you can boot into. The next step is to boot into multi-user
mode with no network (2). You can do this from single user mode by typing
/sbin/telinit 2.

In any case, debugging boot problems is not fun.

--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman@xxxxxx>
Enterprise Systems Group