Re: [SLE] Coupling on BBC2
> Did any UK based readers see the sitcom "Coupling" on BBC2 last night? And of
> those that did, did anyone spot what was on the shelf behind Jane in the
> stationary cupboard scene? Looked suspiciously like a SuSE Linux box to me!
> Nice placement ad actually - in the background just above her shoulder for a
> good minute or two. :o)

Missed it last night - had the vicar round for tea (no, really...)

It's repeated Thursday night on BBC Choice for digital viewers, so check
it out
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY.This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance plc.

If you have received this email in error please immediately
notify the Pinnacle Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

www.mimesweeper.com