Re: [SLE] Availability of Pro 8.0 in Canada
  • From: Neil Palmer <neilp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:04:57 -0600 (MDT)
On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Christopher Mahmood wrote:

> > All I can elicit from SuSE (via digitalriver.com) is they are sorry
> > but they don't know when, but they wont charge me until they ship.
> > I thought that was rather sporty of them :-)
>
> If you order online from us you'll get stuck paying all of the
> tariff and other costs...You should be able to find us at
> http://www.futureshop.com.

Should be....but can't yet. All they have at the moment is 7.2
Professional.....in French. And the FS stores around here aren't much
help: "You want what?!?! Oh, Linux...well, we've got Mandrake 8.1 and Caldera
2.4...would you like extended warranty with that?"

:-)

Neil

--
Neil Palmer, B.Ed. palmern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx