Re: [SLE] The best replacement for MS Office?
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:04:55 +0300
* Sjoerd Hiemstra; <shiems@xxxxxxx> on 30 Apr, 2002 wrote:
For me, a major hindrance for importing files from _any_ other text processor into SO 5.2 is that I have just a small handful of fonts to choose from - not enough to replace the original fonts in many cases.
And I have not been very successful in hacking new fonts into SO 5.2.

There is an article in Linux Intern magazine's May-July edition which
describes trutype writing and printing under Star office 5.2 page 112

--
Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer

< Previous Next >