Re: [SLE] OpenOffice.org and SuSE
  • From: Roger Whittaker <roger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:00:47 +0100 (BST)
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Joe Sullivan wrote:

=========
> But I also read StarOffice 6.0 didn't come with SuSE because it COSTS. Which
> would mean a more expensive SuSE distro.
=========

StarOffice 6.0 doesn't exist yet...

The recent ZDNet article on SuSE included a bit of a misunderstanding
about this in that the heading implied that 8.0 did not include
StarOffice, when both StarOffice 5.2 and a version of OpenOffice are
included. The text clarified matters rather, but as StarOffice 6.0 is
not out yet, it was really a non-story.

--

Roger Whittaker

020 8387 1482