Re: [SLE] problems with KVM switches.. losing mouse control on 8.0
  • From: Magnus Hagebris <mhagebris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:08:36 -0700
I have the same problem with SuSE 7.1. Intermittant, but some days are worse than others...
The funny thing is that my RH 6.2 machine never has these problems. It just keep on going and that is freaking me out....

I have the Belkin Omni View SE 4-port(using 2 banks).
And that kvm seem to work without the power supply. But I lost the mouse more often like that.

Speaking of the devil, I just lost my mouse typing these few lines...
Loosing the mouse without switching channel/bank are quite annoying. Especially when the X-server once and a while restarts while doing the tty1 -> tty7 thing...

Cheers,
Magnus