[SLE] problems with KVM switches.. losing mouse control on 8.0
  • From: Jon San Juan <j_sanjuan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 23:28:35 -0700
I am using a multiple servers with a KVM switch and I find that I lose
control of my mouse as I return back to the SUSE 8.0 KDE. Are any you
experiencing the same thing. I have tried other mice and different KVM
switches.

-I am using a Belkin KVM switch with hot key functionality for changing
monitors.
-I am using PS/2 mice

The only way I can stablize the mouse is if I return to YAST 2 and try to
re-configure the mouse when it is a problem... Otherwise I have been
rebooting to get the mouse stability.

< Previous Next >